Easter Egg Pizza!
This is so fun to make and so good to eat!
What you should do first…
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Lightly grease a round non-stick pizza pan
What you need…
- Your favorite sugar cookie dough recipe (or you can simply buy a refrigerated roll of sugar cookie dough)
- Chocolate Frosting ( you can buy a can of chocolate frosting)
- coconut + 3 drops of green food coloring
- chocolate eggs or jelly beans
- Press cookie dough onto a round pizza pan. Try to have dough in a thin layer so it will not overflow in the oven.
- Place in oven and bake for 13 minutes. Cookie is done baking when top is no longer shiny.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Frost with your favorite chocolate frosting and sprinkle.
- Take the coconut and add 3 drop of green food coloring, lightly toss with your hands to incorporate color. Once you have reached the perfect shade of green, sprinkle over frosting.
- Add chocolate eggs or jelly beans on top of frosting.
- You have an Easter Egg Pizza! Enjoy!
-Recipe adapted from Better Homes and Gardens